Right of cancellation for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed predominantly to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
Instructions on cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods, provided you have one or more Goods have been ordered as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in a single order;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods , if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier possesses the last partial shipment or the last piece have taken or has, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Philip Litzke, Gref-Völsing Straße 10, 60314 Frankfurt am Main , phone no.: 015124050416, email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
To meet the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of revocation before the revocation period has expired.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you use another type of delivery as the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent back the goods, depending on which of the is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods back before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods , if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion orReasons for expiry
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly based on are tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of withdrawal expires early for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene but are suitable if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Philip Litzke, Gref-Völsing Straße 10, 60314 Frankfurt am Main, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- Hereby revoke(s) I/ we (*) the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- name of the consumer(s)
- address of the consumer(s)
- signature of the consumer(s) (only for notifications g on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.